Moving from Eindhoven to another city or abroad

Step by step

  1. Inform us online of your move.
  2. We will process your move on the day of your departure.
  3. You will receive confirmation of your de-registration by post, at your new address.

Are you moving from Eindhoven to another Dutch municipality? There is no need to inform the Municipality of Eindhoven. Register with your new municipality within 4 weeks before, or no later than 5 days after, your move. Your new municipality will then change your address in the Key Register of Persons (BRP).

Are you moving from Eindhoven abroad, or will you be spending at least 8 months of the year abroad? Inform us of this 5 days before your departure (form only in Dutch).

Important: Will anyone still be residing at your Eindhoven address? All those moving abroad should report this in person at the appropriate counter at Residents' Plaza (in the Stadskantoor). This applies to minors too.