You can use those walk-in times for the following products:
- Application for travel document
Application for driving licence
- Application for Civil Status Document
- Application for an extract from the BRP (Key Register of Persons)
- Application for a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Registration in RNI (this can be done both in the walk-in times and by appointment)
We will still be working only by appointment for these services at the regular opening times (Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 17:00).
If you wish to collect the driving licence, passport or identity card you requested, you may do so all day, without an appointment at the following times: Monday from 8:30 to 20:00, Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 and on Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00.
It has recently become possible to prepare your application for a travel document online, from home. You can then complete the application at the desk in Inwonersplein at the above-mentioned times and without an appointment.
We will still be working by appointment for all other services on Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 17:00. We can also be reached by phone during these hours on 14 040.
The expansion of the opening times is a pilot which will run for six months. After that, there will an evaluation and a possible follow-up will be considered.