What information will I find here?
The fact sheet below (only in Dutch) contains details of the number of benefits based on:
- the Unemployment Act (WW)
- the Participation Act (PW)
- welfare benefits for the self-employed, both starters and established (BBZ)
- income scheme for the elderly and partially disabled employees (IOAW)
The fact sheet is updated every month with the latest information (only in Dutch).
The list also contains:
- information about the composition of people receiving benefits, by age;
- the number of job vacancies in the Zuid-Oost Brabant region (the labour market Eindhoven is part of);
- the percentage of WW and PW compared to the professional population;
- a graph showing the development of the WW and PW numbers.