How do I apply?
You can apply for school transport by printing the form below (only in Dutch), completing and signing it, and sending it to gemeente Eindhoven, Sociaal Domein, afdeling Administratie/Leerlingenvervoer, Postbus 90150, 5600 RB Eindhoven.
- Aanvraag leerlingenvervoer 2017-2018 (87.6 KB)
- Aanvraag leerlingenvervoer 2018-2019 (142.53 KB)
Bear in mind that the Commission of Inquiry or the head of the school must also complete a part of the form.
For which types of school can I apply for school transport?
The following types of school are eligible:
- Special schools for primary education: formerly schools for children with learning and educational difficulties (LOM), children with learning difficulties (MLK) and preschoolers with developmental issues (IOBK). The pupil must live at least 6km from the school to be eligible for student transport.
- Special education: schools for children with severe learning difficulties (ZMLK), children with severe educational problems (ZMOK) and schools for children with a disability. The pupil must live at least 6km from the school to be eligible for student transport.
- Special schools for secondary education: special education (see above) for secondary education.
- Primary education based on a specific approach: schools with an approach chosen specifically by parents. The pupil must live at least 6km from the school to be eligible for student transport.
- Regular primary and secondary schools: for pupils with a disability.
Which forms of school transport are available?
Depending on the pupils, the following types of transport are possible:
- public transport (train or bus with or without supervision), based on declaration;
- adapted transport (taxi van, taxi or wheelchair van);
- own transport (kilometre allowance for car or bicycle), based on declaration.
(only in Dutch)
- Declaratieformulier (53.8 KB)
What should I do if my situation changes?
If there are amendments which signify a permanent change in transport needs, such as a change of pick-up address or a change in school hours, use the form below to inform us (only in Dutch).
Where can I find more information about school transport?
The regulations affecting Eindhoven school transport are laid down in the Regulations on School Transport 2014.
You will find more information about school transport, including the rules and any addresses necessary in the leaflets below (only in Dutch).
- Folder leerlingenvervoer (409.16 KB)