How do I apply?
You can apply for school transport by printing the form below, completing and signing it, and sending it to gemeente Eindhoven, Sociaal Domein, afdeling Administratie, Postbus 90150, 5600 RB Eindhoven.
(only in Dutch)
- Aanvraag leerlingenvervoer 2017-2018 (87.6 KB)
Bear in mind that the Commission of Inquiry or the head of the school must also complete a part of the form.
For which types of school can I apply for school transport?
The following types of school are eligible:
- Special schools for primary education: formerly schools for children with learning and educational difficulties (LOM), children with learning difficulties (MLK) and preschoolers with developmental issues (IOBK);
- Special education: schools for children with severe learning difficulties (ZMLK), children with severe educational problems (ZMOK) and schools for children with a disability;
- Special schools for secondary education: special education (see above) for secondary education;
- Primary education based on a specific approach: schools with an approach chosen specifically by parents;
- Regular primary and secondary schools: for pupils with a disability.
Which types of school transport are available?
Depending on the needs of the pupils, the following types of transport are available:
- public transport (train or bus, accompanied or unaccompanied);
- transport adapted to the need (taxi van, taxi or wheelchair van);
- own transport (kilometre allowance for car or bicycle)
What should I do if my situation changes?
If there are amendments which signify a permanent change in transport needs, such as a change of pick-up address or a change in school hours, you can use the form below to inform us.
(only in Dutch)