What kinds of things can I organise at the self-employed persons desk?
- Obtaining advice on an application for BBZ credit or BBZ benefits (based on the Decree on Assistance for Independent Businesses) or IOAZ benefits (Income Scheme for the elderly and disabled former self-employed).
- Obtaining advice on the application for a subsistence allowance (in the form of an interest-free loan) and/or a business loan to start up your business while you are receiving benefits (WW or Participation Act (PW))
- Applying for benefits when leaving self-employment after the premature closing-down of your business.
- Obtaining help to deal with debts which are preventing you from conducting your business.
At the Self-employed persons desk, you can discuss your company’s situation and get advice on how to solve your problem. Staff there may also refer you to the right organisation and to parties such as Qredits, MKB Doorgaan, Ondernemersklankbord and the Eindhovense Zaak.
Can I get social welfare benefits if I am self-employed?
The Self-employed persons desk is a municipal desk and facilitates the implementation of the following legal provisions:
- BBZ 2004 (Decree on Assistance for Independent Businesses 2004)
- IOAZ (Income Scheme for the elderly and disabled former self-employed).
Who can benefit from assistance for independent businesses?
- Self-employed persons with financial problems
- Self-employed persons who want to prematurely close down their business
- Persons already receiving benefits who would like to start their own business
- Elderly (55+) self-employed persons
- Partially-disabled self-employed persons
- Persons beginning self-employment
- Self-employed persons with debts
How do I get in touch with the Self-employed persons desk?
Would you like more information about the services offered by the Self-employed persons desk in the Eindhoven region? Make an appointment by phoning 040 238 52 62 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or go to www.zelfstandigenloketeindhoven.nl.
Address: Kamer van Koophandel, JF Kennedylaan 2 in Eindhoven
Postal address: Postbus 90151, 5600 RC