Renting out rooms

As of August 8, 2018, the Housing Regulation Eindhoven 2016 municipality has been changed. This means that from that date onwards, for conversion of a house to a room rental property, no conversion permit is required on the basis of the Housing Regulation.



If you want to rent rooms in a house or you want to split a house into several houses, this is in conflict with the (umbrella) zoning plan. This means that you will always need a permit for use in violation of the zoning plan for changing a house to a room rental (and for splitting a house in several houses).(in Dutch)