Can I request the extract from the BRP without DigiD or in another way?
You can request the extract from the BRP online, without DigiD (only in Dutch). In that case, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- A scan (or photo) of your passport or identity card (important: prevent fraud! See rijksoverheid.nl, only in Dutch).
- A scan (or photo) of the passport or identity card of your partner or child (only if you are asking for an extract for your partner or child).
- Proof that you have paid for the extract.
You can also apply for the extract at the counter. Make an appointment and pop in to the Residents' Plaza. Please bring the following items:
- Your valid passport or identity card.
- If you are asking for an extract for your partner or child, take along a scan (or photo) of his or her passport too. This applies even if your partner or child comes with you to the counter.
What does an extract cost?
|Product||Price 2018||Price 2019||Payment method|
|Extract with DigiD||10.00 Euros||9.50 Euros||Pay by using iDEAL, MasterCard or Visa.|
|Extract without DigiD||13.50 Euros||16.50 Euros||Transfer the money in advance to IBAN NL25 INGB 0001 0960 58 (BIC-code INGB NL2A). Include your name, the date of your request and the reference ‘Publiekszaken DVL/PRS; uittreksel’.|
|Extract at counter||13.50 Euros||16.50 Euros||Pay immediately using your debit card (or in cash).|
When will I receive the extract?
- Online with DigiD: within 5 working days;
- Online without DigiD: within 5 working days after receipt of your payment;
- At the counter: immediately after payment.
Can I request an extract for my partner or child?
For your child
As a parents (or guardians) you may request an extract for your children if the child is younger than 16 and lives at your address. You can indicate this when you apply online. You can only ask for an extract for one child in each request.
For your partner
If you are married or in a registered partnership and you live at the same address, you can ask for an extract for your partner. If you have a cohabitation contract, your partner will need to ask for their own extract.
Do I need an extract for my child’s school?
Your child does not need to hand over an extract from the BRP to the school if he or she is in secondary education.
Can I request the extract in another language?
Yes, you can request an international extract in another language. There are 2 types to choose from:
- Dutch/ French/ German/ English
Indicate in your application which one you would like.
Can I request an extract if I am temporarily in the Netherlands or abroad?
If you are a resident of Eindhoven and you will be abroad for less than 4 months, you may request an extract from the BRP from the Municipality of Eindhoven.
Important: Do you need an extract to use abroad? Request an international extract (you can select this option in the form). In some situations abroad, you need a signature from an officer of the Civil Status register. Not all staff members hold this position. International extracts must always be signed by an officer of the Civil Status register. This is not the case for all other extracts.
In the Netherlands
Do you live in the Netherlands for less than 4 months, you will need to request an Extract from the Register of Non-Residents.
Can I authorise someone else to request an extract for me?
You can authorise someone else to ask for an extract for you. You draw up the authorisation yourself and sign it. The person you have authorised needs to take the following documents to the appropriate counter:
- your authorisation;
- your proof of identity (or a copy of it);
- his or her own proof of identity.