Moving from Eindhoven to abroad

Are you moving from Eindhoven abroad, or will you be spending at least 8 months a year abroad? Inform us of this within 5 days before your departure (form only in Dutch).

Important: Will anyone still be residing at your Eindhoven address? All those moving abroad should report this in person at the appropriate counter at Residents' Plaza (in the Stadskantoor). This applies to minors too.

Step by step

  1. Inform us online of your move.
  2. We will process your move on the day of your departure.
  3. You will receive confirmation of your de-registration by post, at your new address.