Moving from abroad

Are you moving to Eindhoven from abroad, or will you be staying in The Netherlands for at least 4 of the coming 6 months? Register in person within 5 days of your arrival here. You can do this at the appropriate counter at the Residents' Plaza (Inwonersplein). If your partner and/or children are moving with you, bring them with you to the Residents' Plaza.