What do I need in order to register?
If you are older than 16
Bring the following documents with you:
- Valid proof of identity (passport or identity card).
- The form: Address in Country of Origin and in the Netherlands (the form is only in Dutch), completed and signed: Form address of residence
Applying for a citizen service number (BSN) for your child
If you want to apply for a citizen service number (BSN) for your child (younger than 16), bring your child with you to the reception desk as well as:
- Your child’s original birth certificate (showing your name as one of the parents). The certificate must be less than 6 months old.
- Valid proof of identity of the parent accompanying the child.
- Your child’s valid proof of identity.
What does the registration cost?
Registration as a non-resident is free of charge. You will receive proof of registration as you register.
Can I have a group of people registered together?
If you represent an employment agency or you are an employer who wishes to register more than 4 people at once, please contact us 2 weeks before the group needs to be registered by phoning 14 040 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We will arrange a date for the group to come along to be registered.
How can I change my personal details in the RNI?
Do you want to change the address you’re registered with in the Register of Non-residents? You can do this online! Complete this form: Change address in the non-residents register
- Print it and put your signature on it. Send the form, together with a scan of your identity document, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do make sure you enclose a copy of your identity document. Use the central government’s KopieID app to prevent fraud. For more information about the KopieID app and how to send a copy of your identity document securely go to rijksoverheid.nl (only in Dutch).
Do make sure you enclose a copy of your identity document. Use the central government’s KopieID app to prevent fraud. For more information about the KopieID app and how to send a copy of your identity document securely go to rijksoverheid.nl (only in Dutch).
Do you want to change any other personal details? Make an appointment and visit the Inwonersplein (Stadhuisplein 10, Eindhoven).
Hoe meld ik (vermoedens van) arbeidsuitbuiting?
Heb je een vermoeden dat ergens sprake is van arbeidsuitbuiting of heb je ermee te maken, meld dit dan (anoniem) bij de Inspectie SZW. Op deze site staan meldingsformulieren in verschillende talen. Melden bij SZW kan ook via de balie van het Inwonersplein, waar medewerkers getraind zijn in het herkennen van situaties van arbeidsuitbuiting. Bekijk voor meer informatie de pagina Arbeidsuitbuiting.