How do I organise a direct debit/authorisation?
You give us your consent online for a direct debit. Go to the digital tax portal and follow the steps given.
You can also send your authorisation for a direct debit by post. Use the authorisation form which accompanies the tax bill, or use the one below (only in Dutch).
Send the form, completed and signed, to: Gemeente Eindhoven, afdeling Heffingen en Invordering, Postbus 15019, 5600 VH Eindhoven (no stamp required) or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying 'authorisation municipal taxes'.
- Machtigingsformulier Automatische Incasso (16.74 KB)
When does the direct debit start?
The instalments will start one month after the date on your bill. The later in the year that you issue the authorisation, the fewer instalments there will be and therefore, the higher the monthly payment will be. The money will be deducted from your bank account on the last working day of the month.
Can I always pay by direct debit?
Payment by direct debit is possible for a bill of 10,01 Euros up to, and including, 9,000 Euros. Bills for parking and tourist taxes cannot be paid in instalments.
How do I amend or cancel the direct debit?
Would you like to cancel the direct debit, or change it (for example the bank account number)? You can do that at the digital tax portal.
You can also cancel authorisation by downloading and completing the form below (only in Dutch), and sending it to Gemeente Eindhoven, Belastingen, Postbus 90150, 5600 RB Eindhoven.
If you cancel the authorisation, the following will apply:
- You must now ensure that you pay the amount of the bill to the municipality on time. You can use a bank transfer form from your bank, or pay by internet banking. You can also pay by direct debit card or in cash at the appropriate counter at Residents' Plaza. For opening hours, go to the opening hours and addresses page.
- Paying in eleven instalments is no longer possible; you can only pay the bill in a single instalment. The statutory time limit for payment is set at one month after the date of the tax bill.
- Stopzetten automatische incasso (200.36 KB)
How can I change my data?
You can change your data in the digitale belastingbalie (digital tax desk).
You do this in 3 steps:
- Select the appropriate section and enter the changed data. Click "Continue >>" at the bottom of the screen to continue.
- After the last input you will see an overview of your changes. You confirm this.
- You will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you don't receive an e-mail, the change has not been implemented. Then please try again.
Can I pay my tax bill without direct debit?
You can transfer the amount to our bankaccount: NL17 INGB 0001048284 (BIC: INGBNL2A) in the name of the Municipality of Eindhoven / DAPZ / Taxes. Enter the referencenumber of tax bill in the description.