Which data can I view and amend?
You see your data in the digital tax portal as it appears in our municipal taxes administration. This data might include the tax bill, the WOZ assessment or the valuation report it is based on. You can view your tax bill and see the current balance of your payments.
You can amend certain details, such as:
- your correspondence address
- set up a direct debit, or amend one
- applying for or cancel a dog licence
- lodge an objection to a tax bill
How do I amend my details?
You do this in 3 steps:
- Select the appropriate category and enter the amended details. Click on 'Continue', at the bottom of the screen, to go to the next step.
- After you have completed the last screen, you will be shown an overview of your changes. You confirm them.
- You will receive and e-mail confirming the changes. If you do not receive this e-mail, the changes have not been carried out. Repeat the process.