Reporting a blocked sewer

Is your sewer blocked? Engage the services of a specialist company to unblock it. They will determine exactly where the blockage is by digging at the inspection chamber. This is generally close to the boundary between your land and ours. If the blockage area is found to be on our land, submit a public space report.

Or were you looking for

Step by step

  1. Engage the services of a drain clearing company. Let them determine where the blockage is and what the cause is.
  2. Have the sewer unblocked.
  3. Was the blockage in the municipal part of the sewer? If so, you can reclaim the costs the following working day by way of a public space report.
  4. Make an application to have the costs reimbursed.