Public space report

Is there a defect street light? Is one of the paving stones loose? Have you seen a bicycle wreck somewhere? Do you wish to comment on the maintenance of green on your street or on a play park in your neighbourhood? Report such public space issues.

A public space report can be made in one of the following ways:

  1. Use the BuitenBeter app. You can download the app from your App Store/Google Play or from the website;
  2. Use the report form on our website;
  3. Phone us at 14 040.

Furthermore, you can get in touch directly with Handhaving (City Surveillance) for many kinds of report. They can also be reached outside office hours. You can find more information about this below.

Step by step

  1. You can report a public space issue by phone on 14 040, by way of the BuitenBeter app, or on our website.
  2. We will then deal with your report.