Problems with vermin

Rats, cockroaches, wasps, oak processionary caterpillars and silver fish are all examples of vermin. You can report vermin nuisance in two situations:

  1. If you're having problems with rats;
  2. If it's a question of vermin, such as the oak processionary caterpillar, living in the public space and possibly posing a risk to public health.

To report vermin in the public space, or submit a complaint about it, use the Buiten Beter app or go to the Reports about public space page.

Step by step

  1. Report problems with rats or vermin (which form a public health hazard) in the public space using the Buiten Beter app.
  2. You don't have the Buiten Beter app? Go to or submit your complaint online.