City pass (Stadspas)

Step by step

  1. Apply for the City Pass.
  2. The pass will be sent to your home address in 3 to 5 working days.
  3. Fix your identity photo to the pass.
  4. Your City Pass is now ready to use.

As a resident, you need your City Pass (Stadspas) to gain access to the waste recycling point and the underground refuse containers. In addition, Eindhoveners and visitors can use the pass to enjoy city parks and discount sports activities. The City Pass is a one-time, automatic issue to new residents and new-born children. You're not a resident, or your City Pass has been damaged, lost or stolen? Apply to buy a new City Pass online. Your old pass will be automatically blocked.

Ondergrondse container gaat open met stadspas

Or were you looking for