Locations with a license for 2020
- Het Ketelhuis op Landgoed De Grote Beek
- De Mispelhoef
- Groendomein Wasven
- Radio Royaal at Strijp S
- Van Abbemuseum
- Restaurant Ketelhuis Eindhoven VOF (Strijp-S)
Did you have another location in mind? Ask the municipality to designate your chosen location as a wedding location for one day (Dutch only). The fee for this is 150 Euros. The location must meet the requirements.
Fill in the details on the screen, print the application and send it to Gemeente Eindhoven, Afdeling PC/BEO, cluster huwelijken, Postbus 90150, 5600 RB Eindhoven.
What are the requirements for a wedding location?
The location must meet the following conditions:
- The location is in Eindhoven.
- The location is public and accessible to everyone, including the disabled.
- The location is available at the times stipulated in the regulations of the Civil Register.
- The location is safe. The owner/manager of the location is responsible for fire safety, and any necessary licences and insurance. Your request for a wedding location may be sent to the Fire Brigade for an inspection into fire safety at the location. The Fire Brigade will decide whether extra measures need to be taken at the location to ensure safety.
- There are sanitary facilities, also for the disabled.
- There is a separate room where the Registrar can prepare for the ceremony.
- The ceremony may be carried out in the open air, as long as there is also a covered location available, in the event of bad weather.
- If a tent is to be used in a public space, a permit is required. The permit should be submitted along with the application for the location.
- A church building which is still used as a church cannot be designated as a municipal wedding location.
- If a boat is to be used, it must be accessible for embarking and disembarking, for everyone. The boat must be moored at an embarkation point or at a berth.
- The choice of location is not inconsistent with the public order or decency.
- Smoking is prohibited during the wedding/partnership ceremony.
- The owner or manager must give prior consent for the use of the location for a wedding/partnership ceremony.
- The municipality is not responsible for the furnishing, decorating or maintenance of the location.
How can I have my location/premises be designated a wedding location the whole year through?
If your premises or location meets the conditions mentioned above, you can apply to have them designated a wedding location for a year. This costs 500 Euros a year. The invoice will be sent to you on receipt and approval of your application.
Go to the Trouwlocatie aanvragen. Complete the application on the screen, print it out and send it to Gemeente Eindhoven, cluster huwelijken, Postbus 90150, 5600 RB Eindhoven.
In response to your application, the Fire Brigade may decide to inspect the location to see whether extra measures need to be taken to ensure safety.