Where is the IND office in Eindhoven?
The address of the IND office in Eindhoven is:
5611 GB Eindhoven
You will need an appointment to see someone at the IND. You can make this appointment by phoning 088 043 04 30.
Picking up residence documents and having biometric details recorded (pass photo, fingerprints, signature) can be done without appointment on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Which matters are dealt with at the IND in Eindhoven?
You can go to the IND for the following matters:
- information about your stay in the Netherlands;
- picking up residence documents;
- collecting a residence sticker;
- registration as an EU citizen;
- reporting the loss of your residence permit.