Where is the IND office in Eindhoven?
The address of the IND office in Eindhoven is:
5611 GB Eindhoven
You will need an appointment to see someone at the IND. You can make this appointment by phoning 088 043 04 30.
Which matters are dealt with at the IND in Eindhoven?
You can go to the IND for the following matters:
- information about your stay in the Netherlands;
- picking up residence documents;
- collecting a residence sticker;
- registration as an EU citizen;
- reporting the loss of your residence permit.
Do I need a residence permit as an EU citizen?
As a national of an EU country, you can stay in the Netherlands for as long as you wish. You do not require a residence permit, nor do you need to report to the IND.
These rules apply to residents of the European Union and to nationals of Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland
More information on rijksoverheid.nl.