Residence permit

If you are a foreign national and wish to spend longer than 3 months in the Netherlands, you will need a residence permit. You can apply for a residence permit at one of the counters at the IND office (Immigration and Naturalisation Service). For more information, go to the Immigration and Naturalisation Service website: