Extract from the Civil Register

All life events, such as birth, marriage or divorce, are registered with the municipality in which the event took place. Would you like proof of such an event which took place in Eindhoven and you are 16 or older? You can apply for an extract from the civil register (deed) using the online form (only in Dutch).

The form allows you to indicate which document you're requesting (unfold the top plus sign to see all the options).

In the case of divorce or termination of a registered partnership, the extract should be requested from the municipality in which the marriage or partner registration took place.

Step by step

  1. Apply for the extract.
  2. Pay, using iDeal.
  3. The extract will be sent to your home address within 10 working days.