Enter the result of the sum in digits, so the system knows that you're not an automatic spam program.


Information about documents: driver's license, city pass, extracts and certificates.

City pass

Residents of Eindhoven can use their city pass for e.g. access to underground waste containers and waste recycling point
read more

Driver's license

A driver’s license is a document which shows that the driver of a motorized vehicle is permitted to do so.
read more



14 040
From outside the Netherlands or via certain internet providers: +31 40 238 6000


If you need to correspond with the Dutch government, you will need a social insurance and tax number (BSN).
read more

Proof of sponsorship

In order to obtain a visa Non-European nationals who wish to stay for max. 3 months require Proof of sponsorship.
read more